16th June 2012, 01:22 AM
sanadhashim

Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? I have completed graduation in BBA

i am complete my graduation BBA (61%) and my +2 commerce include maths can i apply for mca in calicut university under colleges

16th June 2012, 09:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? I have completed graduation in BBA

Two conditions need to fulfilled for candidates who wish to pursue MCA course. The first is Maths should be a subject in 12th standard and in the first year of graduation. The second is they should have secured 60% in this subject. So since you fulfill both these conditions you are eligible for this course. You should be prepared for the entrance exam conducted by the university.
26th June 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? I have completed graduation in BBA

Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? Now I'm Doing BCA of Bharatiar University,.
26th June 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MCA in Calicut University? Now I'm doing BCA of Bharatiar University. I'm a Humanities student (With Computer Application), passed 2 with 66 % of marks
27th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed bca by distance education with 55% marks .can i apply for mca?
28th June 2012, 09:07 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Yes BBA candidates can pursue this course.

To apply for this course its essential for you to have 60% marks at graduation level and mathematics as one of your subjects at 10+2 level.

The duration of the course is two years. There is no age limit as such.

In order to get into the top colleges you need to give an entrance exam. Thus if you fulfill all the above mentioned criteria then you are eligible to study MCA in Calicut University.

Good luck
15th February 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have a back paper in 4th semester. Can i apply for MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?