21st September 2019, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MPSC exam after Electronic Engineering?

I have completed BE in Electronic Engineering. Would I'll be allowed to apply and write the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination?

25th September 2019, 12:53 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MPSC exam after Electronic Engineering?

MPSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officer in the state service.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 19-33 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of B.E degree. For more information visit at www.mpsc.gov.in.
25th September 2019, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BE in Electronic Engineering. Would I'll be allowed to apply and write the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination?
Yes, you can apply for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
26th September 2019, 10:21 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For appearing in the MPSC examination, you are required to have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed your B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Electronics Engineering, you are eligible for appearing in the MPSC examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more detailed information MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?