28th July 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? What should be the next step which I need to follow up? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Thanks!

28th July 2015, 11:52 AM
john215

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

No you are not eligible because you will require meet this eligibility

MPSC stands "Maharashtra Public Service Commission"

Eligibility for MPSC :--------------

Your minimum education qualification should be Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
Age should be between 21-28 years

Syllabus for MPSC : ------------

Preliminary :
Arts and Social Sciences - 30 marks
Intelligence Test - 50 marks
Current Affairs - 30 marks
Science and Technology - 30 marks
Commerce and Economics - 30 marks
Agriculture - 30 marks

Mains :---------

General Studies I : -
History of India - 40 marks
Geography in India - 40 marks
Indian Politics - 40 marks
Human Resource Development - 40 marks
Human Rights - 40 marks

General Studies - II : --
India and World - 40 marks
Indian Economy , planning , Trade and Development - 40 marks
Development Natural Resources - 40 marks
Development Science and Technology - 40 marks
Statistics analysis , Graph and Diagrams - 40 marks

Paper - III ; ---
You will have to select any optional subject in which you want to give exam
28th July 2015, 01:45 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering?

You are not eligible for MPSC exam after diploma in Electrical Engineering.

You have to complete graduation from a recognized university in any stream to apply MPSC exam.

You must consist at least 60% marks in graduation to apply MPSC exam.

Your age should be between 21-33 years.

There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates. 35 years for OBC candidates

38 years for SC/ST candidates

Selection Process:

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Interview
28th July 2015, 02:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible to apply for MPSC exam on the condition you have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent .

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age to apply for MPSC must be in between 19 years to 33 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.

To get more details, candidate can visit the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in
28th July 2015, 02:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering? What should be the next step which I need to follow up? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible? Thanks!
After completion of diploma course, you are not eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview

For details of MPSC exam or online application you can visit to the official website www.mpsconline.gov.in
28th July 2015, 03:34 PM
001 kamal

Sorr, you are not eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electrical Engineering.

MPSC stand for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

For apply MPSC exam the minimum Educational Qualifications is Graduation degreein any stream from a recognized University.

Age Limit: -

Age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for the candidates of OBC category.

And 5 years age relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.
4th February 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in last year of engineering in electronics and telecommunication can I apply
12th April 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my diploma and then complete graduation in arts then can I eligible for most exam
27th September 2021, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MPSC exam after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?