3rd June 2013, 06:33 PM
miril

Can I apply for PG course of master of design from NIFT? I am pursuing BBA

hello, i am persuing bba, 2nd year student, can i apply for pg course of master of design from nift? As i wsnt having a good prcntage in 12th.

31st August 2016, 08:57 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PG course of master of design from NIFT? I am pursuing BBA

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in master of design course after completion of bachelor degree.

M.Des and MFM is two year course and to get admission in NIFT candidates have to qualify in entrance examination.

The eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination to get admission. For more information about NIFT examination and syllabus visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?