27th January 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PG Teacher's post in KV after doing M.A and B.Ed in Hindi? Last date of applying for the exam?

respected sir i done M . A and B.Ed in hindi. can i apply the pg teacher post in kv? when the last date of aplication form? can i apply now?

2nd February 2011, 03:01 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Can I apply for PG Teacher's post in KV after doing M.A and B.Ed in Hindi? Last date of applying for the exam?

Hi,
Yes you can apply as PG Teacher, because you are M.A+B.ed in hindi , as it beneficial for you.

All d best
2nd February 2011, 07:21 PM
swati biswas

Default Re: Can I apply for PG Teacher's post in KV after doing M.A and B.Ed in Hindi? Last date of applying for the exam?

Dear Friend,
I am very disappointed to inform you that last date of submitting application forms for Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment Program 2011 has been closed. So, you can no longer apply for PG teacher post this year. But, no need to loose your heart so soon as there is always a second chance for every thing. One good news for you is that you can definitely apply for the post (hope you have already understood that from my way of reply this thread).

Best Wises for the next time
All the Best.
30th May 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

What's d age limit of hindi teacher job in kv.
13th October 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

when will application for teachers post in kv for year 2012 be out.
8th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i done B.A and Bed in hindi and also passed ctet exam.can i apply for the post of teacher in kv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?