19th December 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PhD based on my MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

I have passed Master of Computer Application from Sikkim Manipal University via distance mode of education and scored 59% in my final exams. Now, based on this am I eligible to pursue PhD from any university?

14th July 2023, 06:10 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PhD based on my MCA from Sikkim Manipal University?

Yes , it is possible to persue PhD after MCA in India and you will need GATE or NET scores to apply for PhD at a university in India. Along with valid qualifying score , you must also prepare research thesis.
Those who have Masters degree in relevant subject are eligible to apply.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam either National level entrance exam or university level.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?