31st December 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for MCA for NE zone student? What is the procedure of admission and how to apply for it? What is the entrance exam fees for OBC student?

my query is what is the suffiecient college for mca like north east zone student?and what the prosess for admission form and how could i apply?and also entrance exam fees for obc student?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study MCA for B.Com student? Should I appear in any entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  4. Procedure for admission for BDS student having H4 visa?
  5. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  6. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  7. How much marks needed in VIT entrance exam to get any engineering course? Fee structure for qualified students of VITEE and AIEEE? Is there any concession of fees for qualified and OBC students?
  8. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA?
  9. MCA Admission in IIT colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  11. How to take admission for master degree if I am a B.Com final year student
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MCA in Australia/UK? What would be the total expense?
  13. Can I do B.Ed after doing BSc?
  14. Which documents are required for MAT examination?
  15. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  16. List of universities with fee structure offering MCA in USA? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. What is the procedure for MCA entrance? I am a commerce student
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
24th September 2012, 09:50 PM
Arjun Kumar Thakur

Default Re: Which are the colleges for MCA for NE zone student? What is the procedure of admission and how to apply for it? What is the entrance exam fees for OBC student?

Dear,
asker there are numbers of university in North -east zones which offer MCA courses both in distance and regural mode.
Some of the institutitio are-
1.Guwahati university.
2. Nehu( north eastern hill university)
3. Down town university, guwahati, sixth mile etc.
******* ELIGIBILITY ***********
1. One should have completed their graduation
2. The graduation should be 50%marks for general and obc candicate and 5 % are relaxable for sc/st candicate i,e 45 %
3. And one of the entrance exam like mat, cat etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?