25th August 2019, 06:10 PM
manish singh bisht

Can I apply for the post of DSP through PCS?

At the age of 33 years and as an Ex-Serviceman can I apply for DSP through PCS? If yes, then please let me know about the application procedure? And, is there any reservation or relaxation for Ex-Service personnel?

31st August 2019, 12:57 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for the post of DSP through PCS?

Candidates can get recruitment as DSP though State PCS.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with state. There is also relaxation in age limit for ex-serviceman.

Examination is conducted in various stages, so candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at the official website.
31st August 2019, 01:28 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for state PCS at the age of 33 years being an ex-serviceman. There is relaxation in age limit for ex-serviceman.

Examination is conducted in three stages for final selection. So, you have to appear and qualify in all stages for final stages.

You have to do preparation with determination and dedication to qualify in all stages and final selection.

For syllabus and other detail about examination visit at official website.
31st August 2019, 12:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for PCS examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for DSP.

The common eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination and there is special relaxation for ex-serviceman in upper age limit.

So, you can start or continue ( if started ) the preparation for examination. You can get the information about the application though official website of respective PCS.
31st August 2019, 07:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

DSP stands for Deputy Supretendent of Police. One can get to it after qualifying the state Public Service Commission.

Examination is conducted by state PCS for the selection. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with different state PCS and there is relaxation for reserved category along with ex-serviceman in the examination.

So, you can appear for the examination even at the age of 33 years. Generally examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates have to qualify in all three stages for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?