13th May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category

Sir ,ihave got 120 marks in ibps clerical exam belonging obc category can i apply for the recruitment for andhra bank

30th June 2012, 09:51 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category

Yes,you can apply for the interview round in Andhra Bank provided you have secured the cutoff declared by IBPS in every subject.You can apply in Andhra Bank as it has not given any specified cutoff for interview round.You should have mentioned the state you belong to.If you are from Andhra Pradesh,I am extremely sorry to say that you have very less chances to get selected.It is because the average result of Andhra Pradesh is extremely good and the banks are recruiting candidates who have secured atleast more than 170 in obc category.However,you have chances if you can give your interview extremely well.
6th November 2014, 05:30 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category

Yes,you can apply for the interview round. Banks are recruiting candidates who have secured atleast more than 170 in OBC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?