10th February 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?

hello sir/madam

i am studying mca final year.i want to apply for isro exam 2011.am i eligible for isro exam?what is syllabus for that exam(for computer science branch).

thanks and regards
k santoshi

16th February 2011, 11:12 AM
kapil2503

Default Re: Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?

Now form are available on the website of isro (www.isro.gov.in) for the recruitment in isro..
16th February 2011, 07:09 PM
fena

Default Re: Can I apply for recruitment exams in ISRO after MCA? What would be syllabus for the exam?

i think only engineering students who have done b.e or b.tech are only allowed to write isro exams. i think i am correct but not exactly sure about it.
well i would sujjest you to enquire about this in some institutions which give coaching for competitive examinations they would have better knowledge about this.
some of the coaching centres are brilliant study circle, ace academy.
plz put your query in these websites and you might get your answer.
17th February 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Why?
1st April 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,do u provide mca final semester projects...
if yes then what is the procedure to apply......
11th April 2011, 12:02 PM
Revathy GM

dear friend

you will be called for specific qualification in ISRO, if you are called for vacancy position in MCA department, you can write exam for ISRO. pl note www.isro.gov.in website for all these details

all the best
14th April 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

where can i get KIOCL PLACEMENT PAPERS?
15th April 2011, 10:30 PM
babydoll

hello,
As the eligibility for the ISRO is bachelor degrees and master degrees in aerodynamics or astro physics. So i don't think so that you can be eligible for the recruitment.
But you can apply for the different post which are related for the computer science students.
You must have good academics record throughout you education career for entering into the ISRO.
15th April 2011, 11:37 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend i think only engineering students who have done b.e or b.tech are only allowed to write isro exams. i think i am correct but not exactly sure about it.
well i would sujjest you to enquire about this in some institutions which give coaching for competitive examinations they would have better knowledge about this.
some of the coaching centres are brilliant study circle, ace academy.all the best
30th November 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

please host the syllabus for isro assistant job 2011
13th December 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm a graduate in computer science.I've applied for the post of assistant job2012 in isro pls give dtls abt syllabus of writtentest.
14th September 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my mca in 2014.can I apply for recruitment exams??
12th March 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

iam vry interested to become scientist but now iam studying mca in degree i have eloctronics backround is there any opprtunities for me in isro?
6th July 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi , i'm MCA graduate with background electronics. Now i tried to apply the current opening "ANNUAL RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS `SC%u2019 WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE". But in the main page itself they have given MCA and M.Sc(Computer Science are not eligible.). I'm very much interested to join in ISRO , please anyone can give any other options for MCA graduate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?