23rd September 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment. Please tell me how I can apply? I have completed my B.E. in Civil Engineering? Please tell me the last date for apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  4. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  5. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE
  6. What are the upcoming vacancies in railways for engineers
  7. How to apply in ISRO after 12th to become aeronautical engineer or scientist
  8. Old question papers of graduate apprentices in isro?
  9. How can I join any government sector?
  10. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will IOCL fire Graduate Apprentice Engineer after 11 months?
  12. Details for Junior Executive Engineer(Civil) application form date?
  13. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of ISRO Recruitment for Scientist or Engineer?
  15. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  16. How to join apprentice in ISRO?
  17. What is the date for application form submission for BHEL recruitment?
  18. Do I have opportunities in core field after doing graduate engineer apprentice in electronics corporation of India Limited(ECIL)?
29th November 2015, 02:44 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?

Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is one of the top PSU’s in research sector. You are interested in doing Graduate Apprentice in this company. It will be better option as ISRO does not recruit civil engineer students under Scientist post.

Eligibility: Student must possess a first class Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation/Chemical/Computer /Civil Engineering from a recognized University.

Stipend: You will get stipend of 5000 per month.

Last date for filling the online form: Normally the online form starts in the month of starting of December. But the form lasts in 10 days after the starting of the online form.

**You can fill the online form through the ISRO website. So in my opinion you have to regularly visit to the website to get to know about any information regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?