2nd March 2013, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply as a regular student for B.A after completing 12th from National Open School?

Can i apply as a regular student for BA from complete my 12th from national open school

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th from national institute of open school?
  3. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing 12th from National Institute of Open school?
  4. Should I join open school instead of regular? Is NIOS much difficult than regular school?
  5. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  7. Can I join in Aeronautical Engineering in any college after completing National Institute of Open School
  8. Which board certificate will I get after passing 12th from Open School?
  9. Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?
  10. Can i get direct admission in any NIT with my Gate score of 265?
  11. Which boards certificate will I get after passing 12th from open school?
  12. Can I apply for Haryana Pre Medical test after passing 12th from National Open School delhi
  13. Can I apply for Haryana Pre Medical Test after passing 12th from National Open School Delhi?
  14. Direct 12th without 11th having a year gap after 10th? After 12th from Open school can one apply for IIT?
  15. Is there any way to do 12th from an open school and give CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?
  17. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  18. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
15th November 2015, 09:13 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply as a regular student for B.A after completing 12th from National Open School?

Yes, you are eligible to purse the graduation course from any recognised university after the 10+2 with the National Institute of Open School.

To get the admission in the course you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university or have aggregate in the 10+2 board examination if the admission is on the basis of 10+2 aggregate.

So, you need to fill the application form for the admission in the regular course in the graduation.
15th November 2015, 12:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply as a regular student for B.A after completing 12th from National Open School?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the graduation course in the regular mode.

To get the admission in the undergraduate course in a recognised university the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognised board and other than this eligibility vary for the stream and percentage in the board examination.

So, as NIOS is the recognised board you are eligible to get the admission in the regular mode.
15th November 2015, 05:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling are eligible for the regular course at bachelor's degree in various streams like science, commerce, arts etc.

So you can apply for the bachelor's degree in arts from any top universities of India after completion of 10+2 board exams from NIOS.

Top Universities for Bachelor's degree in arts:

1. Delhi University.

2. Jawaharlal Nehru University.

3. Pune University.

4. BR Ambedkar University.
30th September 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in regular arts college after doing class 12 from nios
5th April 2017, 12:24 PM
Ashik12

Sir i am pursuing 12th from nios So can I join in the regular College after 12th What is the percentage to get admission in regular college. Sir please reply to me
It's urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?