12th September 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?

i am doing higher secondary with PCM & bio from National Institute Of Open School , am i eligible for engineering entrance exam, is NIOS student are eligible for these exams.
THANK YOU.

12th September 2011, 05:09 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing higher secondary with PCM & bio from National Institute Of Open School , am i eligible for engineering entrance exam, is NIOS student are eligible for these exams.
THANK YOU.

Yes,you are certainly eligible for the engineering entrance exams as you have the same rights as any other student from any regular school..

since your school is recognized hence there is no such issue..

you have to score a minimum of 55% aggregate or above in PCM in 12th boards to be able to appear for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) and 60% aggregate or above in PCM for IIT-JEE

You can either take coaching for these entrance exams which would be very much advisable by me..but if you decide to self study..
then firstly,go through your NCERT course books thoroughly and then for higher preparations..follow these books :-

1)M.L.Khanna for Maths
2)P.Bahadur for Chemistry
3)Concepts of Physics
4)Arihant's past papers for AIEEE or IIT-JEE

if you go through these books properly and solve all the numericals then you can be assured of clearing these exams with a good rank..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
12th September 2011, 01:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?

Hello friend,
There are various engineering entrance exam conducted by different bodies and the eligibility criteria varies but as far as the recognition of certificates issued by national institute of open schooling is concerned, it is considered equivalent to certificates issued by any other recognized board.
If you are willing to write any entrance exam, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification, like percentage of marks in the +2 exam, age etc.
3rd July 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for engineering entrance exam after doing 12th with PCMB from National Open School?

Please let me know the schools in noida (U.P.) from where I can appear for class 12 cbse exam as a private candidate . What are the essential requirements for appearing as aprivate candidate .
Thanx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?