27th December 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?

My son had passed 10th from a CBSE school and took admission in 2 commerce in a ISc school,now my son is studing in 12th in St.Xavier High School,Cuttack Orissa in Commerce stream,it is a ISSC affiated school.he feels hard course in 12th.is it possible in his part to appear 12th from cbse school in commerce streem this year?if yes pl.provide me address and telephone No.of the open school in orissa.if he passess 12th from open school can he join 3 in any college in commerce streem?Pl.advice me.

31st December 2013, 04:01 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?

Across India, CBSE schools have good standards academic wise. There is a variety of subjects and various combinations of subjects available for the students to pick from. CBSE syllabus is far easier than the ICSE. The CBSE syllabus is more focused on competitive examinations. ICSE board syllabus is more comprehensive. In ICSE, they stress more on internal assessments. You can try in the couple of schools affiliated with CBSE like DAV School, Delhi Public School, Jawahar Navadoya Vidyalaya.
7th August 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?

Is hindi language syllabus for class 10 in NIOS difficult from class 10 syllabus of ICSE.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?