1st October 2011, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?

Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?

20th February 2012, 09:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus?
Graduates from any discipline are eligible for the post of Sub Inspector in Utter Pradesh Police provided the candidate is with in the age limit of 21-28 years.
The minimum height required for the post is 168cm.
The measurement of chest should be 79cm.without expansion and 84 with expansion. As far as weight is concerned it should be proportionate to height.

The will be two stages of written examination and qualifying both the written exam will take you through the interview round. The first stage of written exam is called preliminary exam and it comprise of three papers:
  • General Studies
  • Numerical Ability Test
  • Test of Reasoning
The main exam comprises of following subjects:
  • Hindi
  • Basic Law and Constitution
  • Numerical and Mental Ability Test
  • Mental Aptitude Test
  • Intelligence Quotient Test
  • Test of Reasoning
25th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?

what are the other posts in U.P police except S.I for which i can apply directly after b.teck
2nd October 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation in SI exam for SC candidates
1st October 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for SI post after completing B.A from distance learning education course..
Like from punjab technical university..
Please suggest me...
4th December 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I m graduation appearing student so can I able to apply for SI exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?