6th September 2019, 03:30 AM
Jittu12345

Can I apply for UPSC Civil Service examination after completing B.Com via distance mode?

I have completed my B.Com from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University via distance mode of education in 2015 and now am I eligible for UPSC Civil Service examination? Some are saying I am eligible some are saying I am not. Please, clarify.

11th September 2019, 11:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC Civil Service examination after completing B.Com via distance mode?

Yes, distance bachelor course is valid to appear in Civil Service examination.

UPSC conducts Civil Service examination. It is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you will become eligible for the selection after qualifying in all the stages of examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
12th September 2019, 01:35 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC Civil Service examination after completing B.Com via distance mode?

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear in the examination is 21-32 years, relaxation for reserved category.

Distance bachelor course is valid to appear in the examination. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?