24th April 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Examination if studying BA(Political Science) Honours in Odia medium?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BA Political Science Honours course in Odia medium. I want to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Examination. Kindly let me know am I eligible or not to apply for this examination.

26th April 2020, 07:11 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Examination if studying BA(Political Science) Honours in Odia medium?

The minimum education required to apply for the Civil Services examination held by UPSC are as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 21 years to 32 years as on the 1st August of the year of examination. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

* You must have completed your graduation degree course in any discipline (or in any medium) from a recognised university.

So, having completed your B.A. (Hons.) in Political Science even in Odia medium, you are eligible to apply for the Civil Services examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?