6th December 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply and write the NEET exam after B.Sc Nursing?

Hi, I am about to complete my B.Sc Nursing after which I want to study MBBS. So, can I apply for NEET entrance examination? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in MBBS?

9th December 2019, 01:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply and write the NEET exam after B.Sc Nursing?

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to appear in NEET to pursue MBBS degree course after completion of your B.Sc. Nursing degree course then then I would like to let you know that you are eligible if you hold the minimum educational qualification required for appearing in NEET UG which is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks (or 40% in case of candidates from reserved category) in aggregate in PCB group from a recognized board of education irrespective of your higher educational qualification.

Further, I would like to let you know that there is no provision of admission to second year of MBBS degree course for candidates opting for the same degree course after completion of their B.Sc. in Nursing.

So, even having completed your B.Sc. in Nursing, you will be eligible for admission to MBBS first year only and that too after qualifying NEET.
9th December 2019, 01:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. To get admission in the course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no lateral entry in MBBS course. So, you are not eligible to get admission in 2nd year of the course.

You can appear in examination and qualify in the examination ( NEET ) for admission in the course.
7th June 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

why can arts student apply neet exam?
19th June 2021, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

tell me the process of MBBS fter BSC NURSING through neet
16th February 2022, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can be give Neet after completing bsc hons nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?