28th July 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How can I write medical exam after BSc Nursing? Which exam should I write? How much fee should I pay for that?

how I can write the medical exam after bsc nursing ... and which exam should I write for that and can I join directly to 2nd or 3rd year for mbbs ? how?and how much fee should I pay for that? and about scolarship ??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  2. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. How can I write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. To whom to pay the fees for ISAT exam? How to apply for written exam?
  5. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  6. Can I write medical entrance exam after completing 12th with 941?
  7. How to write Bank exam after doing BSc CS 2nd year
  8. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure to do BSc Forensic Science? Which exam should I write? I am from SC category
  10. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  11. Which group of exam can I write after completing diploma in Nursing?
  12. Required Qualification to appear for TET Exam? How much fee should I pay to give this Exam?
  13. Can I write IAS exam after completing BSc IT from NIIT?
  14. Can a PCMB student write NEET exam?
  15. Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?
  16. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  17. Date of 12th board exam? Is it necessary to write exam to get into medicine?
  18. For which group exam am I eligible to write after completing MSc Nursing in SRMC Deemed University? What is the age limit?
29th July 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I write medical exam after BSc Nursing? Which exam should I write? How much fee should I pay for that?

Can I attend the IAS exam after completing bsc nursing? how many jobs exam I attend after completing bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?