2nd April 2012, 10:07 AM
mrajan14

Can I attend for NET Exam in my final year of MCA course?

i am rajan studying 2nd year mca can i attend net exam when i am studying final year

2nd April 2012, 02:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend for NET Exam in my final year of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrajan14 View Post
i am rajan studying 2nd year mca can i attend net exam when i am studying final year

You are now in 2nd year of MCA degree so you are not applicable for NET Exam.But after completion of MCA degree you are applicable for NET Exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

From this year NET Pattern will be changed .I have listed the details about that.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

2nd April 2012, 04:53 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After completion of MCA you can be eligible to apply for NET.

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC twice every year in the month of June and December for selection of Lectureship and award to JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having completed Post Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with 55% marks above the age of 19 years, is eligible to apply for NET. There is no upper age limit for those applying for Lectureship but those applying for JRF should be within the age of 28 years.

For further information you may log on to http://www.ugc.ac.in
2nd April 2012, 06:55 PM
Ankur.Sunny

National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the National Eduational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC).
It is conducted to determine the eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Reseach Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.

♦ NET Schedule :

UGC conducts NET twice in a year in the months of June and December.

The notifications announcing the June and December examination are published in the months of March and September.

♦ NET result declaration:

The result of NET exam conducted June is declared in the month of October.

And the result of NET exam conducted in December is declared in the month of April.

♦ Eligibility Criteria for NET :

> Candidates who have secured atleast 55% marks in Master's Degree or any other equivalent exam from recognized Institution are eligible for this test.
For SCs/ STs/ Physically handicapped/ visually challenged category candidates, the minimum percentage required is 50% in Master's Degree or in any equivalent examination.

> Candidates appearing in the qualifying in the Master's degree final year and whose result is still awaited may apply for this test.

As you are in final year of MCA course. Therefore, You are eligible to apply for NET exam.

For further details regarding NET examination, you can visit the website www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

Or, you can also visit www.ugcnetonline.in for information regarding NET.

Best fo Luck.

~ Ankur.Sunny
2nd April 2012, 07:44 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Unhappy Re: Can I attend for NET Exam in my final year of MCA course?

dear friend,

sorry to say dear you are not eligible . completion of your MCA only you are eligible for NET exam.

NET exam criteria:-

Educational Qualification:
MSc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks aggregate from a recognized University

Age Eligibility:
For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.

If u r in AP u need to write I-CET ExaM
NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in.

ALL THE BEST
2nd April 2012, 10:12 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,
You are now in 2nd year of MCA degree so you are not applicable for NET Exam.But after completion of MCA degree you are applicable for NET Exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

From this year NET Pattern will be changed .I have listed the details about that.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

For Paper II-

For Paper III-

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

All the Best.
9th April 2012, 01:34 AM
param pita

Dear,
National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the National Eduational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC).
It is conducted to determine the eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Reseach Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.

♦ NET Schedule :

UGC conducts NET twice in a year in the months of June and December.

The notifications announcing the June and December examination are published in the months of March and September.

♦ NET result declaration:

The result of NET exam conducted June is declared in the month of October.

And the result of NET exam conducted in December is declared in the month of April.

♦ Eligibility Criteria for NET :

> Candidates who have secured atleast 55% marks in Master's Degree or any other equivalent exam from recognized Institution are eligible for this test.
For SCs/ STs/ Physically handicapped/ visually challenged category candidates, the minimum percentage required is 50% in Master's Degree or in any equivalent examination.

> Candidates appearing in the qualifying in the Master's degree final year and whose result is still awaited may apply for this test.

As you are in final year of MCA course. Therefore, You are eligible to apply for NET exam.

For further details regarding NET examination, you can visit the website www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

Or, you can also visit www.ugcnetonline.in for information regarding NET.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?