10th November 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to attend the KAS prelims exam for upcoming year while in final year B.E?

I m in final year of BE will i be able to attend the KAS Prelimns Exams of 2012...Pls Do reply..,

14th April 2015, 06:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to attend the KAS prelims exam for upcoming year while in final year B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m in final year of BE will i be able to attend the KAS Prelimns Exams of 2012...Pls Do reply..,
KAS stands for the Karnataka Administrate Services. The entrance exam for this service is conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for KAS exam:

1. Academic Qualification:

Candidate must have completed his/her bachelor's degree that is recognized by the University Grants of Commission. Those who are in final year can also apply for the examination.

Being a final year of Bachelor of engineering candidate, you are eligible to appear for the KAS exam.

2. Age criteria:

The age limit for general candidates is 21-35 years.

>>Upper age relaxed by three year for OBC candidates, five years for SC/ST candidates and ten year for Physically handicapped and widow candidates.

3. Number of attempts:

>>Five attempts for general category candidates.

>>Seven attempts for the OBC category candidates.

>>No limit for the SC/ST candidates.

For any other information regarding KPSC, click here .
15th April 2015, 10:05 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Will I be able to attend the KAS prelims exam for upcoming year while in final year B.E?

The full form of KAS is Karnataka Administrative Services. It comes under the Karnataka Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for the KAS is :

~~Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized university.

You are final year candidate then also you can apply for the exam.

The age limit is 21-35 years. For OBC upper age limit is 38 years and SC/ST candidate age limit is 21-40 years.

If you want any more information, you can visit the official website of KPSC that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
15th April 2015, 11:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Administrative Services conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission is:

1. The education qualification required is bachelor's degree in any desired discipline from a recognized university.

Final year candidates are also eligible for appearing in preliminary examination.

2. You must be between 21-35 years if you belong to general category. For OBC and SC/ST candidates have upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

3. OBC candidates and SC/ST candidates have advantage in number of attempts also. OBC candidates have seven attempts, SC/ST candidates have no limit on attempts whereas general candidates have only 5 attempts for thee exam.

Exam has three stages for candidates:

1. Preliminary examination.

2. Main examination.

3. Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?