27th August 2011, 10:56 PM
zigfried

Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region

Hello my querry is that i have been living in delhi for over 15 years and have studied till tenth std from a delhi school .But am now in a school present in ncr region .Will I come under the 85% reservation criteria or not?also I am delhi born.

29th July 2013, 10:00 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region

Dear Friend,
Each and Every Reservations is depended on Government Rules and Regulations allowed for that particular group on whom Reservations is being Declared up.
Its not necessary that each and every rule must be same for any group or state.

You must get totally confirmed with Department,
As,For some of Working Department of Delhi,Delhi Candidate means only the Candidate who are born in Delhi,
While,For Some of other Working Department of Delhi,Delhi Candidate means the Domicile Person that means who have Domicile Certificate.(Domicile Certificate requires that person must be living in that state for more than 15 years.)

So,Get Confirmed from the Department to which you are Applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?