8th August 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I come under 85% reservation criteria if I study 11th and 12th in NCR school, Delhi?

Hello,

I am a resident of Delhi and have done tenth class from a Delhi school but currently i am in a NCR school for my 11 and 12 classes. so my question is that will i come under 85% reservation criteria ? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

9th August 2015, 05:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I come under 85% reservation criteria if I study 11th and 12th in NCR school, Delhi?

For Delhi quota in colleges which are located in Delhi you need to satisfy following conditions:-

1. A candidate must have Delhi domicile.
2. A candidate must have residence proof of Delhi.
3. A candidate must passed his 10th as well as 12th standard from school which is located in Delhi.

Thus you are not considered in Delhi quota as your school is located in NCR region which is not under Delhi region.
9th August 2015, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I come under 85% reservation criteria if I study 11th and 12th in NCR school, Delhi?

No. I am sorry to say that you will not fall under reservation criteria unless and until you do have a caste certificate. just by merely studying in NCR school, Delhi, you don't get to go under reservation.
9th August 2015, 08:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have state domicile certificate of Delhi, you will get benefit of 85% reservation criteria, irrespective of where you pursued your 10th class.
You just have to submit your domicile certificate at the time of admission along with admission form.
10th August 2015, 11:55 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

To come under the 85% reservation criteria for Delhi quota for admission in the colleges in Delhi, it is necessary for the students to have domicile certificate of Delhi or the student and their guardians are residing in Delhi for last 10 years and the student have completed secondary and higher secondary education from any schools of Delhi region.

As, you have completed your secondary from a school of Delhi region and pursuing higher secondary in NCR means out of Delhi region .
So, if you have state domicile of Delhi then you can get the benefit of reservation quota otherwise you will not be considered under reservation and will have to follow the admission criteria as general students.
9th August 2022, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my class10 in other state but I have done 12 class from delhi school can I eligible for delhi student quota in dtu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?