30th April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail the benefits in Physical Handicapped Category in Indian Services Exam?

physical handicapped category after crossing upper age limit for general category

I am ageneral category candidate who have been diagnosed with partial deafness last month and am 35 years old now .i have already given only two attemps at ICS exam some years back as a general category candidate as i had no such problem that times ?
BUT after gradual problem since past many months i have been diagnosed with partial deafness last month ...... at this juncture after getting disability certificate can i avail/become entitled to the physical handicapped category benefits for Indian Civil Service Exam ....

(in other words can a general category candidate who develops a physical handicap condition after crossing 35 years of age - can be considered by UPSC as a physical handicap category for further appearing in the ICS exam ? ......

24th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail the benefits in Physical Handicapped Category in Indian Services Exam?

I am suffering from partial deafness since last 10 yrs. Please let me know what is the criterion for obtaining certificate of physically challenged
30th May 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail the benefits in Physical Handicapped Category in Indian Services Exam?

what AIDS paitent include in Handycaped
31st July 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ma'am,
I want to know that im phisical handicap. Im suffering from poloio since childhood. am I aligible for to give civil services exams like IAS n PCS. Pleas suggest me. And im graduate.
Amit
31st July 2011, 03:13 AM
rana2011
Banned

The last age of IAS exam is 30 years but it seems to me that there is an upper age relixion for Handicapt Person but for details and confarm please visit the the official website:
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck!
8th October 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

phigical handicaped can be apply the upsa or reserve catagery
24th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am physical handicapped. I am doing business by importing products from China and marketing in India. What types of extra benefits I will get from Indian Government.
25th November 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I physically handicapped. my right is artificial.can i avail the benefit in recruitment of banking and any other govt. jobs,.how much percentage of my phy. disability is?
20th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

ordnance factories conduct Trade apprentice examination every year. father of a PH (pc)candidate claimed that for every one hour of examination 20 minutes extra time should be given. how far the claim is correct?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?