28th June 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a manager in SBI after completing Inter?

can i become a manager in sbi suddenly after completion of inter

1st September 2014, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a manager in SBI after completing Inter?

No, you cannot become a manager in SBI immediately after completion of your 12th standard.

Eligibility Criteria :-

To be eligible to become a manager in SBI, you must have to complete the graduation degree from a recognized university.

You must be in between 21-30 years old. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable as per the government rules to be eligible to become the bank manager.

So, first you need to complete your graduation from a recognized university and then you can apply for the bank manager's post.
3rd September 2014, 01:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I become a manager in SBI after completing Inter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i become a manager in sbi suddenly after completion of inter
No you can't directly, become a manager in SBI after 12th standard. If you are interested to become a Management in SBI, you must have to appear and qualified in SBI PO entrance exam. Based on your performance and experience you will be promoted to Manager position. Since, you are a 12th standard. I suggest you to continue your studies and try to complete a graduation course with good marks.

SBI PO ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

► Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University

► Applicants should attain 20 years of minimum age, but not pass 30 years of upper limit.

► Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC Candidates up to 03 years, SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years.

► Applicants must have good computer knowledge and communication skill as well.

For more info, please visit the official website- https://www.sbi.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?