10th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Ajmalazeez

Can I become a Pilot in IAF after passing B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?

can i become a pilot in IAF after b.tech in petrolium engnearing

8th May 2014, 07:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot in IAF after passing B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?

Yes, you can apply for the post. You can always join the Indian Air Force as a pilot. Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
9th May 2014, 10:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot in IAF after passing B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajmalazeez View Post
can i become a pilot in IAF after b.tech in petrolium engnearing
Yes you can Join in Indian Air force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech course. In order to Join in Indian Air force wing then you need to appear in CDS entrance examination which is conducted by the UPSC for every twice in a year. To participate in Indian Air force wing through CDS entrance examination then you should satisfy the certain eligibility criteria,

Educational Qualification:- One should be complete graduation (or) equivalent qualification in science stream from recognized university and final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this entrance examination.
Age limit:- The Applicant age should be reached 19 years and should bot reached 23 years.
Marital Status:- The Applicant single means Unmarried male candidates are only eligible for Indian Air force wing.
Physical Standards :- The Applicant should be Physically as well as Medically fit.

So, If you're satisfy the above criteria then you'r eligible to apply for Indian Airforce wing through CDS Entrance Examination.
7th October 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can i become a fighterpiolt after studying petroleumengineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?