20th March 2011, 03:40 PM
gibranyamir

Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?

dear sir,
im doin btech petroleum engineering currently.but i would like to go for other branches for my pg especially mtech mechanical engineering.sir can u please tell whether i can able to take mtech mechanical engineering with my current btech elligibility or else which all are the other courses i can able to take with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  2. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
  3. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. Is this possible to join M.Tech with Petroleum or Aerospace Engineering through GATE Exam having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which are the courses offered after passing B.Tech? How to get into Petroleum industry?
  8. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  9. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. After B.Tech petroleum engineering can I do M.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  18. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
16th August 2011, 09:04 PM
manoj.vankadari

Default Re: Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?

Hello.......
yes,definitely you can take the required group you are interested in M.TECH........There is no rule that you have to take the same group you took in B.TECH....it purely depends on your interest......
ALL THE BEST
16th August 2011, 09:08 PM
manoj.vankadari

Default Re: Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?

Hello.......
yes,definitely you can take the required group you are interested in M.TECH........There is no rule that you have to take the same group you took in B.TECH....it purely depends on your interest......
ALL THE BEST
16th August 2011, 09:09 PM
manoj.vankadari

Hi.......
yes,definitely you can take the required group you are interested in M.TECH........There is no rule that you have to take the same group you took in B.TECH....it purely depends on your interest......you will nice future in Mechanical....
ALL THE BEST
25th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i complted my btech in computerscience ? is it possibleto do mtech in mechanical
6th September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am B.E. in mechanical engineering and currently working as a engineer in compliance field i.e. environmental rules & regulations for compliance in design of product. I also wish to make my career in the same field. I wish to do M-Tech. Can you please suggest me branch/stream to go for M-tech which will be benefit of scope for my job.
I am thinking for Design, CAD/CAM or environmental science/engg. Please advise..

As I am doing job, will require to go for Part time M-tech. Also suggest some good colleges offering part time M-tech (at Pune)

Thanks,
Gaurav
20th October 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

will i be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Metallurgical Engineering?
21st January 2012, 08:31 PM
erfan_350

hi ,
i have completed my b.tech in ece . Is it possible to do m.tech in petroleum engineering ?? i have done diploma in hydraulics. plz tell me which exams should i apper to do m.tech in petroleum.

plz mail me on : [email protected]

regards,
erfan.
21st January 2012, 11:47 PM
Sharma sujeet

hi, I am B.E. in mechanical engineering and currently working as a engineer in compliance field i.e. environmental rules & regulations forcompliance in design of product. I also wish to make my career in the same field. I wish to do M-Tech. Can you please suggest me branch/streamto go for M-tech which will be benefitof scope for my job.
I am thinking for Design, CAD/CAM or environmental science/engg. Please advise..
As I am doing job, will require to go for Part time M-tech. Also suggest some good colleges offering part timeM-tech (at Pune)
Thanks,
23rd February 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in chemical engineering after doing btech in electronics and communications engineering
14th March 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do mtech in chemical after doing BE in mechanical engineering?
11th December 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

can an b.tech ece student do m.tech in mining stream.please email me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?