8th March 2023, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot if I fail in CBSE class 12 Physics?

If I'm a student from science stream with pcmb as stream and I get failed in physics but get passed in other subjects would I still be able to become a pilot

12th March 2023, 12:30 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I become a pilot if I fail in CBSE class 12 Physics?

To become a pilot, it is necessary to have a strong foundation in physics as it is a fundamental subject in aviation. Physics concepts such as mechanics, thermodynamics, and aerodynamics are essential for understanding the principles of flight and navigation.

Therefore, if you fail in CBSE Class 12 Physics, it may affect your chances of becoming a pilot. Most aviation training programs and universities require a minimum percentage or grade in physics as a prerequisite for admission.

However, some aviation training programs may offer remedial courses or additional training to help students who are struggling with physics. You may consider exploring such programs to see if they can help you improve your understanding and knowledge of physics to meet the requirements for becoming a pilot.

Ultimately, it is important to note that becoming a pilot requires not only a strong academic background but also physical fitness, mental agility, and other qualities such as good communication skills, decision-making abilities, and situational awareness. So, it's advisable to work hard to improve your performance in physics and other subjects to increase your chances of becoming a successful pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?