14th June 2014, 04:00 PM
shubsharmahan

Can I give CBSE class 12th improvement exam if I fail in 3 subjects?

Can I give CBSE class 12th improvement exam if I am fail in 3 subjects ....plz give me reply

23rd October 2015, 08:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give CBSE class 12th improvement exam if I fail in 3 subjects?

Having failed in three subjects of your Class 12th board examination you are not eligible for appearing in the improvement examination.

CBSE provides the option of improvement examination for only that subjects in which a student has managed to secure less that 60% marks but not failing in the same subject.

Also it provides the option of compartmental examination for students who have failed in one of the subjects of their board examination.

The main objective of these examination is to avoid the loss of an academic year from students life because of some certain reasons.

So it is quite clear from above lines you are neither eligible for appearing in the improvement examination nor in the compartmental examination and hence you will have to reappear in your 12th board examination once again next year to be called as 12th passed candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?