21st September 2018, 01:37 AM
Adhiraj Shaw

Can I become Primary Teacher in any reputed private school of Ahmedabad for MA postgraduate with Teacher Training certificate?

Hi everyone, I am interested to become a Primary Teacher in any reputed private school in Ahmedabad. I have done MA and also Teacher Training course. So, I just want to know that can I become such Teacher?

27th October 2022, 06:32 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I become Primary Teacher in any reputed private school of Ahmedabad for MA postgraduate with Teacher Training certificate?

Yes , there are a greater chances for you to become a primary teacheryou will just have to apply for the following post and will have to meet the requirements of a particular school in Ahmedabad which most probably would not be a difficult ask for you as you have teacher training course under your hand with you have done it will be easier for you to do the following
it will be better if you take a percentage course in a particular subject which you are interested in teaching so that may increase the chances of hiring
as you will be applying in a private repeated College in Ahmedabad you will have to undergo and interview program for the following post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?