21st September 2018, 08:22 AM
Muhammad Muaaz

How to join film industry for BCom(H) student?

Hi friends, I want to join film industry. I am a student of BCom(H). I would like to know that how can I join this industry? Kindly help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

27th October 2022, 06:28 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to join film industry for BCom(H) student?

There are various points and also various kiss that you will have to take into consideration
First of all to enter the film industry you will have to generate portfolio of yourself
If you know some modelling or if you have practice anything or any acts that would be beneficial
if you have no idea about theatre acting or anything then you can take up a particular diploma or a certificate course for the following in order to brush shop or two skill yourself
You will also have to take good care of your body and maintain it
it would be better if you have any contacts in the film industry so the process of getting a job would be easy
if you do not have any contacts or anything it would be very difficult to get into the industry and get a job
You may also have to work on maintaining contacts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?