24th January 2022, 03:12 PM
swapnamythil

Can I become Psychologist after completing BA English literature?

I have completed my ba English literature now i want to do psychologist now do i have to study in ma psychologist or after doing BSC psychology and msc psychology can I do m.phil

27th January 2022, 08:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Psychologist after completing BA English literature?

To become a Psychologist a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Psychology as one of the subjects as it is not compulsory at the school level. A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree and Master's degree in Psychology from a recognized university. If you have not done your graduation in Psychology then in that case you can pursue graduation and post-graduation in Psychology for this profession.
29th January 2022, 03:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Psychologist after completing BA English literature?

After BA English you can do MA in Psychology .
This course is eligible for students who have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university.

Research psychologist focus on many areas of study.
An english degree can be a good leg up with psychological research.

For doing m.phil , candidate must have a master's degree in relevant subject .
Also satisfactory performance in masters degree is essential.
The admission to the programme is based on entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?