27th October 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?

Hai Sir

I am s.siva prasad chowdary. I have completed B.Sc computer science in 2011. I got 60% in my graduation.In 10th i got 55%. But in Intermediate i got very less percentage due health problem that is 45%. But my ambition is SOFTWARE ENGINEER. Due to my family problems i cant do MCA by regular mode. so i want to do mca by distance. so due to this problems can i get software job ?

pls advice me. i am loosing my confidence.

10th December 2011, 12:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?

Hello Friend,
Don't be disheartened because if you have the ability then you will surely get a job soon. Percentage is not the only deciding factor for getting a job. If you have the required skill and knowledge then there is no dearth of jobs. Try to look for vacancies in the IT sector by visiting the company website of companies you wish to work. You can register yourself with some local consultancy which will intimate you about jobs available as per your qualification. As for you becoming a software engineer then if you are pursuing MBA IT then surely you will become once you complete and pass the course.

regards
29th April 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?

which is the best degree course after the 12th in computer science
16th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Please give me information about BE computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?