11th October 2011, 12:00 PM
Atif Saim

Can I change from BCA to BBA in 2nd year?

Can I change Bca into Bba in second year.....please tell me if its possible to do so

11th October 2011, 08:40 PM
razairfan16

Default Re: Can I change from BCA to BBA in 2nd year?

u cant change bca to bba
7th December 2011, 01:07 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

No You cannot change from BCA to BBA.
Because BCA and BBA are different streams
BCA comes under science degree but BBA comes under arts and management degree
so you cannot change but after the completion of BCA you can join MBA in all the colleges,
for that you need to write TANCET examination to get MBA seat in well reputed institution.
8th December 2011, 02:55 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Saim View Post
Can I change Bca into Bba in second year.....please tell me if its possible to do so
BBA : Bachelor in Business Administration
BCA : Bachelor in Computer Application.

If you are Pursuing your BCA Course and Interested to chance your Course in 2nd Year, Then I have to tell you that you cant change your Course, Because both are Different Field. If you are Interested in BBA, then for this you have to take admission again in 1st Year of BBA.

You have to leave BCA Degree course and then take fresh admission again.

But I have suggest you please complete your BCA Course because you are in 2nd year course, and if you go with another course then you loose your 2 years hard work in BCA Course. So its better to complete your BCA Course, BCA is computer degree course and after completing BCA, you are eligible for MCA as well as MBA Course.

So, Its better to complete your BCA Graduate degree course and then take admission in Master degree course According to your Interest, After completing this course if you can go with MCA Course then you will become a software Engineer in some top Companies with good salary package.

So, please dont think you take admission in BBA Course while you are pursuing BCA. This course is good, so please work hard and complete your degree with good marks and if you face any difficulty then please take coaching to improve your skills.

So, You cant change your course after 2nd year. You have to leave the course and take fresh admission, if you are interested in BBA Course, But I have suggest you dont think negative, Just complete your BCA Course because you have already spend your 2 years in this course and if you Switch to another course then you will waste your Time and Money.

So, please think properly and then take correct decision.
8th December 2011, 08:41 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
both BCA, BBA are three year course but they have different nature of work involved. Bca is course where you will be dealt with the computer application . While bba deals with the business administration. There is no interlink between the two courses.
BCA is also a good as computer have become part of our life and it is developing at a faster rate. The number of jobs available is also good. Moreover you have completed half of your course. If you change means you need then it is waste of your two year study. So continue in the same course and do well in the exams and get more marks. Eventhough you are not interested changing course now is not a good idea.
But if you have interest in business administration then you can surely do masters course in that field. The requirement of doing MBA is a bachelor degree in any field. As you are determined in doing the course you can start your preparation for the entrance exam namely CAT.
Continuing the course is your wish but the right way is to continue the course and choose your field of interest in the masters course
8th December 2011, 10:10 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.......
sorry this not possible at your 2nd year yes you can drop & take new admission from 1st year in bba.

good luck.........
8th December 2011, 10:26 AM
akashcg02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif Saim View Post
No, you cannot change your course from BCA to BBA. You can only change the college that too within the same university........
8th December 2011, 10:35 AM
tejesh_09

BCA- BACHELOR INCOMPUTER APPLICATION

BBA- BACHELOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

These two are totally different stream BCA is of science while BBA is of business Management stream if you are interested.

So you can not change BCA to BBA in 2nd year. You can change to management stream after BCA to MBA
8th December 2011, 12:36 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

B.C.A.(Bachelor of Computer Application) and B.B.A.(Bachelor of Business Application) both are very good courses and anybody can make their carrier by perusing this course.

No, you can not make change from B.C.A. to B.B.A. in 2nd year. See there are so many good and established way by which you can established yourself in the society. Here it is :

After BCA you can go for higher studies like :

* MBA, I think after B.C.A. and then M.C.A. you can attempt for MBA which have a bright future,
* M.Tech, if you crack GATE examination then you will be eligible for M.Tech and also if
you want to be a lecturer or a professor then only choose this,
* Short term course like :

i. Core Java,
ii. Advanced Java,
iii. J2EE,
iv. ASP .NET using VB,
v. ASP .NET using C#,
vi. ASP .NET using J#,
vii.C/C++,
viii.SQL,
ix. image processing,

After BCA you can also find a job in some top companies like :

* T.C.S.
* Wipro
* C.T.S.
* Infosys
* Accenture
* Tech mahindra
* I.B.M. etc.

But I think these kind of jobs will not satisfy you. So my suggestion to you please go for higher studies and choose your carrier best. Choose any one of the above if you like most and go for this and you will be succeed.

good luck.
8th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
No, my friend you will not be able to change your course from BCA to BBA..

As both the courses are totally different..
BCA is related to computer field and BBA is related to management field..

So, if you really want to change your course from BCA to BBA , then you have to take admission in BBA course from the very beginning means first year..

If you agree to do this then you can go for it...
All the best.
25th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can i change my course from bca to bba..? i have not completed my 1st year. i am about to complete my first semester.. and i am willing to switch to bba... so can i do that?
2nd June 2012, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

what is criteria for admission in bba in colleges
23rd April 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

can i change from b.com to bba after 1st sem..i mean can start from 1st sem in bba...
13th May 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have given exam for bcom 1st year and now I am waiting for my result. I want to change my course to bca is it possible.
13th May 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to mba . But now I am confuise what I do bca or bba for get success in management because , my english is poor please right suggest me .
13th June 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i can not give the bca 2nd sem. exam but i want to continue it can its possible please answer me soon.....
13th December 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

can i change from bba to b.com after 1st sem..i mean can start from 1st sem in b.com...another college in same university.
7th January 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE FROM BBA TO BCA IN SECOND YEAR .... I HAVE STUDIED JAVA ,C,C ANDROID COURSES I KNOW MATHS ALSO CAN YOU ANSWER ME SOON
30th June 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in B.E. but I leave it halfly. And now I want to join BBA. So I can or not?
30th May 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I move from BCA to B COM. I have given FY BCA exam waiting for my results, please advised if I pass then since I found BCA is tough hence can I change & move & do SY B com.
4th December 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

My son studid in bba first year.He wants to change his college in 2 year.what should we do.
28th February 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i change bcs to bca in 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?