26th October 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from Maths to Biology before registration of class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have mistakenly chosen Math as the main subject in 11 class but I want to take Biology as the main subject in 12 before registration. Is it possible to do so? If yes the please tell me the procedure?

27th October 2016, 10:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject from Maths to Biology before registration of class 12th?

Yes it is possible to make changes in the subjects opted during the registration in Class 11th to what you wish to pursue in your Class 12th board examination during the filling of application form for Class 12th board examination as the final submission of subjects studied at higher secondary level is done during the filling of application form for Class 12th board examination.

As far as you are concerned about the procedure of same then there is no any serious procedure as for the same you just need to be active during the period of filling application form and discuss your problem with your school management as the application forms for board examination are filled by school management only. So you must get in touch with officials during this period as after this you can not make any changes.
1st November 2019, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my subject from Maths to Biology before registration of class 12th?

Can i change my 3rd year subjects before registration of PU? I have submitted my registration fee in PU affiliated college but the registration procedure is not started yet acc to their notification.Kindly tell the the procedure if it is possible.
21st November 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Please you can write an application for changing my main subject as a biology
11th June 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i change the main subject in class 12
16th June 2021, 03:30 PM
Afreen0786

Yes it is possible during the registration form of 11th
And this is your wish to pursue in class 12th board examination during the form filling And select your subjects study in higher secondary level .
15th August 2022, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject in class x from maths standard to maths basic
3rd September 2022, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

can I change my subject from maths to biology before registration of class 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?