27th August 2012, 09:00 PM
mange manish

Can I choose plastic engineering in LD college of engineering, Ahhmedabad?

can i choose plastic engineering in ld college of engineering,ahemadabad. what is your opinion.

13th July 2015, 08:14 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I choose plastic engineering in LD college of engineering, Ahhmedabad?

>> As you are asking for it, You can apply for this course in LD collage of engineering for the plastic technology for this after qualifying the written exam you have to fill your first choice of collage in online counselling as LD collage and stream as plastic technology and then have to lock your options and on announcing the result of the counselling you could got the admission in LD collage of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Previous 5 years question papers of Engineering Physics and Chemistry, Engineering Maths, Materials Science and Engineering? 6 20th June 2018 02:04 AM
Previous years question papers of WBSEDCL Assistant engineering question papers of electrical engineering branch? 65 4th September 2015 10:39 AM
Combined Engineering Services Examination model question paper for electrical engineering 16 27th March 2014 12:09 PM
How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering? 2 9th December 2012 08:04 PM
Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur B.E in Civil Engineering 5th Sem- Water Resources Engineering (CE 503) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 0 22nd August 2012 06:55 PM