25th February 2011, 03:50 PM
gautam khanna

How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

respected sir,
i am gautam . i have done diploma in plastic technology from c.i.p.e.t Asr .i want to take admission in ld college of engineering & how can we apply for b.tech/b.e in your college kindly send me your feedback. ishall be very thankful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Engineering Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IIIrd Semester Engineering Mathematics-III(6C0032) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sathyabhama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Engineering Graphics - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-IInd Semester Applied Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Circuit Theory (6C0026) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  10. Admission in B.E courses in Tamilnadu engineering college for Non Tamilians?
  11. How to do M.E in instrumentation from Mumbai University
  12. Is there any quota for wards of serving defense personnel in engineering college for admission in M.Tech courses?
  13. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  14. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  15. Is MSc electronics from DU is a good course placement wise?
  16. Colleges providing B.Pharmacy course for those who have passing 12th with 86.5%?
  17. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  18. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
27th February 2011, 04:29 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

L D COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING:- http://www.ldceahd.org

offers

4 years bachelor's degree courses in
Civil Engineering
Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Mechanical
Electronics and Telecommunication
Chemical Engineering
Instrumentation Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Textile Technology/Engineering

Admission Process:-
Merit list prepared on the basis of the score of the candidates in the GUJCET

Eligibility for GUJCET:-

* Eligible candidates should have:

o Passed or Appearing in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination - Science Stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar.

o Passed or Appearing in Std. XII - Science Stream examination conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi/the Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi through the recognized school situated in the State of Gujarat.

* Candidates who are the heirs of the officers/employees who are basically from the State of Gujarat but performing their duties in other States as the officers/employees of

* Central/State Government, or
* Military Forces, or
* The Board/Corporation governed by the Central/State Government,

who have passed or appearing in Std. XII - Science Stream examination conducted by the Higher Secondary Education Board situated in the State in which they are performing, are also eligible for test.
13th March 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

sir
i have passed out my diploma in plastic engineering from c.i.p.e.t &now i want do degree in ld college of engineering .please give me details about the admission process of ld college.i shall be very thankful to you.
23rd April 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

where do i see merit list of last year for colleges in gujarat?
27th April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to known the last year merit list of LD engineering college.
29th April 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

29th April 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

6th May 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know the procedure for taking admissions in l.d coll. as i have done my diploma from plastics and seeking adimission in the 2nd yr.. i have completed my 10th from c.b.s.e but not from guj.. m i eligible for this entrnce exam??? plz do ans my ques.
10th May 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Is AIEEE required for admission in LD college
11th May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12th science exam.i want to know the procedure of admission in LDCE college for B.E/B.Tech courses
16th May 2011, 09:47 PM
sagar sagar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I want to saw last five year merit list of LD in IC
20th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in textile processing and now i want to have admission in B.Tech and i have also gape .plze suggest me about the admission proccess and it is possible or not.
23rd May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 49% in pcm(cbse boards) this year....
phy-56
chem-58
maths-33
am i eligible for aieee this year....if not can i give it next year???
please reply fast
26th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

with this kind of marks u will surely get addmission in valia institute dat too in environment engg. wat the hell u did in ur 12 the whole year........
28th May 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i hve got 91.66% in pcm by maharashtra board , so if i want to take admission in ld college then what should i do??
30th May 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i m purnima. i wanted to know the procedure for taking admission in l.d college as i hve done my diploma from handloom and textile technology and seeking admission in 2nd yr... I hve completed my 12 th frm c.g.b.s.e.raipur but not frm guj. M i eligible for this entrance exam plz do ans my ques. My email id is [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Does this L D College has any AIEEE quota for candidates outside the state of Gujrat?
9th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

how to take admmition ay the aieee ranks.
13th July 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

how to take admission in gujrat
9th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

how percentage for .l.d collage.
27th November 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir hi howmany parcentage to take the admistion of ld college in mechanical engineering?
18th December 2011, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

I have an associates degree. I would like to take engineering. Hat is my first step? What am I getting myself into ?
19th December 2011, 06:26 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gautam khanna View Post
respected sir,
i am gautam . i have done diploma in plastic technology from c.i.p.e.t Asr .i want to take admission in ld college of engineering & how can we apply for b.tech/b.e in your college kindly send me your feedback. ishall be very thankful to you.

Hi gautam,

L.D.college is one of the reputed college of Gujarat.

To get admission in gujarat, you need to follow procedure of Admission commitee.

Here is the procedure for getting admission:-

-As you have done diploma, Admission commitee will give notifications in the leading newspapers in gujarat and will ask to submit application form from the candidate , that are interested.

-You need to appear for one admission test.

-They will prepare merit according to your last year percentage of diploma, and marks, you have obtained in the commitee's admission test.

-You need to have rank very hogh in the merit to get admission in L.D. college. If you can do this , then done.

so, go ahead.

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
4th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

25th April 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

When your Admission Process starts?
6th May 2012, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

i ant to see 2011-12 merit list of degree engr. colleges in gujarat
7th May 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir is B.E.degree course available in mechatronics field in L.D. ? How many seats are alloted ? I want to do my B.E. In mechatrnoics or Automobile either field & then i want to do my M.E. in field of 'guided missiles' is it possible to do so ?
8th May 2012, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm Satish,completed diploma in plastic engg.in Maharashtra can i get direct second year admission ,how?
24th July 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i have cleared out my12 from state board of mp and also cleared out aieee , i am intrested of doing BE in textile engineering.Is there any vacant seat in this branch. Can i able to apply for that
24th July 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
i have cleared out my12 from state board of mp and also cleared out aieee , i am intrested of doing BE in textile engineering.Is there any vacant seat in this branch. Can i able to apply for that
24th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
24th July 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
19th September 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage are require for diploma to degree in l.d
clg?
10th April 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i am chandrika. i have done diploma in architecture assistentship from g.g.p.t.surat .i want to take admission in part time BE Civil engineering in ld college so how can i apply.kindly send me your feedback. ishall be very thankful to you.
10th April 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am chandrika . i have done diploma in architecture assistantship from gov.girls politecnic,surat. i want to take admission in ld college of engineering & how can we apply for b.e civil in your college kindly send me your feedback. ishall be very thankful to you
14th April 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm student of diploma computer engineering (D.C.E.)in 4th sem from NIRMA UNIVERSITY. I just want to ask that how can i get the admission in degree engineering(B.E.) in L.D.C.E.After completing my diploma and which exam should i have to give?
14th April 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm student of diploma computer engineering (D.C.E.)in 4th sem from NIRMA UNIVERSITY. I just want to ask that how can i get the admission in degree engineering(B.E.) in L.D.C.E.After completing my diploma and which exam should i have to give?
14th April 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I'm student of diploma computer engineering (D.C.E.)in 4th sem from NIRMA UNIVERSITY. I just want to ask that how can i get the admission in degree engineering(B.E.) in L.D.C.E. After completing my diploma and which exam should i have to give?
23rd April 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am jagdeep; i have done diploma in plastic mould technology from c.i.p.e.t amritsar. i want to take admission in distance engineering stream...and how can i apply for distance b.tech in your college or any other college......kindly send me your feedback.. i shall be very thakful to you for this kindness........
13th May 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I got 77% In gseb & 98 mark in JEE Can i take admission in l.d. Colledge
14th May 2013, 03:23 AM
Mishra Amankumar

Respected Sir,i got 88.79%age in hsc(science) from gujarat board and 52 marks in JEE(main) am i eligible for addmission i ld institute of technology and what is its addmission procedure
14th May 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am Twinkle Jha . i have done HSC with Science stream from GSEB with 67.06% percentile in theory & in JEE only 17 marks obtained. i want to take admission in ld college of engineering & how can we apply for Computer Engineering in your college kindly send me your feedback. Can I get admission in L.D. College ? plz. rply on 9825162208, i shall be very thankful to you.
22nd May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 88.34 science percentile rank in gujarat board,nd got 90 marks in jee main with obc catagory nd selected for jee adv.can i admit in ld clg in civil branch?i m in obc quata.
3rd June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have got 84% in pcm (cbsc) not selected in AIEEE so whaat caan i do for admission in ld college please reply
19th July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got completed my diploma in civil engineering from maharashtra state,nd now want to get admitted in L D College.Can u please inform the procedure regarding the same.Please rply fast>.........................

Regards...............
4th August 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am kiran.i have completed my diploma in electronics &communication from g.g.p surat. i had not registration process last time .due to awaited my result.but now i want to get admission to degree engineering collage .so what can i do to get admission?pls reply me as soon as possible sir.

Regards.........
17th March 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 3rd sem of B.tech in LD collage of engineering, Ahemdabad
??
22nd April 2014, 09:42 AM
koradiyabhautik

Smile Re: How to take admission in LD college of Engineering of B.E/B.Tech courses?

[/QUOTE]
respected sir i get expected merit marks 64%in gujarat board and i get expected marka 122 in jee so i want to admission in automobile eng. can i do for admission in ld college plese raply sir.
18th May 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to take admission in l.d collage so please tell me what the process it will?
23rd April 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I just completed my diploma from Cipet Ahmedabad and I want to take in L.D college. How can I take admission in this college?...Please tell me.Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?