15th July 2012, 01:44 PM
jindalkomal

Can I clear SSC(Income Tax Exam) after graduation in B.Com without taking coaching?

hello sir..i m komal..i have completed my graduation in b.com... can i clear the ssc( income tax exam) without taking any coaching???

5th August 2012, 11:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I clear SSC(Income Tax Exam) after graduation in B.Com without taking coaching?

In order to clear competitive exam for Income tax officer post, coaching classes is not mandatory. You can achieve success in this area provided you work hard in this area. You should first start your studies after fully collecting information about the pattern and the structure of the exam. You can practice based on model questions. Also refer standard books written R S Agarwal, Jain and Khanna Publications, Arihant Publications etc for this exam preparation. Try to practice mock tests. This is necessary to evaluate how effectively you utilize your time limit in this exam. Also you can find out the probable subject area where in you are weak.
8th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I clear SSC(Income Tax Exam) after graduation in B.Com without taking coaching?

sir i am a student of b.sc(h) maths, am i eligible for ssc income tax officier exam
22nd January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i complete B.com. I like to become an income tax officer. pls tell what is the meaning of ssc exam and how to apply. when will conduct the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?