16th October 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete B.Sc Mathematics from Calicut university after 8 years gap?

l had completed my B.Sc Mathematics in the year 2008 from a college affiliated to Calicut University. However, I got failed in one paper in my finals for which I had not written supplementary exam that time. So, is it possible to write that supplementary exam now?

6th December 2020, 10:37 AM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Can I complete B.Sc Mathematics from Calicut university after 8 years gap?

Every university provide 7 year to complete your graduation degree, if anyone is not able to clear there backlogs within the 3 years duration then the university will award them with NFTE i.s.(NOT FIT FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION). After this tag that the university will give, you will not be able to take admission in any University for professional degree or else.

I hope this information is use full for you….
8th August 2022, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete B.Sc Mathematics from Calicut university after 8 years gap?

I dropped my bsc computer science when one semester is left. It is about 7 years can I complete it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?