15th February 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my B.Sc. Mathematics (Calicut University) now, which I left 4 years back?

I have done final year B.Sc.Mathematics (Calicut University) in 2015, but I failed in some papers in 1st and final year. Can I write that exams after 4 tears? Could you please tell me what are the procedure for that?

15th September 2021, 12:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Sc. Mathematics (Calicut University) now, which I left 4 years back?

As per the University of Calicut rules and regulations for Undergraduate admission is concerned, a student who has registered for the course shall successfully complete the programme within 6 years from the year of first registration. If not, such candidate has to cancel the existing registration and join afresh as a new candidate.

So, as you were in the final year of your B.Sc. degree in 2015, means you got enrolled to the same course in 2012-2013 session and it has been more than six years from the year of registration to the very first year of undergraduate degree course so you could not rejoin the same degree course now and therefore you will have to go for afresh registration/admission in order to complete your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course.

For complete details regarding University of Calicut UG admissions rules and regulations, you can refer to the link http://www.universityofcalicut.info/...n25Nov2015.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?