6th January 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my B.Com (Calicut University) now, which I left 12 years back?

I have done final year B.Com (Calicut University) by 2004, but I failed in one paper of second year B.Com. Can I write that exam after 12 years? Could you please tell me what are the procedures for that?
Please reply.
Thank you
Akshara

6th January 2017, 10:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Com (Calicut University) now, which I left 12 years back?

No, you can't complete B.Com course from Calicut University now which you have left 12 years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Com course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years. The candidate need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get B.Com degree else, his admission will be cancelled. Since, you have left B.Com course 12 years back, you can't complete it now and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Com course.
7th January 2017, 12:08 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Com (Calicut University) now, which I left 12 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done final year B.Com (Calicut University) by 2004, but I failed in one paper of second year B.Com. Can I write that exam after 12 years? Could you please tell me what are the procedures for that?
Please reply.
Thank you
Akshara
Sorry, it is not possible for you to complete B.Com through Calcutta university after having 12 year gap. However, please don't loose your hope. Contact the Head of the Department and tell about your intention to continue your studies.
10th April 2017, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done final year B.Com (Calicut University) by 2015, but I failed in some paper in B.Com. Can I write that exam after 2 years? Could you please tell me what are the procedures for that?
19th February 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I have done my BA English in 2002. I passed and enrolled for MA,but could not complete it. But I have not got my original graduate certificate.what can I do now.I have moved out from my old place also.please help me to get a solution.
20th August 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my bcom part 1 but due to some circumstances couldn't give part 2 exams.can i continue my part 2 after 4 years? Or else ive to take fresh admission in part 1?
7th September 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Can i write the exam of one subject more than 3 times in calicut university
15th September 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete B_Com exam by appearing again in the failed 1 paper in the final year of 1991?
11th October 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my bsc? ( Calicut university) am 2011-14 batch am not writed my 1subject in my 5th semester... So can I write the exam in this year? And complete my degree? Please help
26th February 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc in the year 2006. But I m not applied for my original certificate can i get my Bsc Certificate now, if so how can i apply for my certificate to calicut university
22nd April 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my BA Afzal-ul-ulama first year on 2000 and final year on 2002, but have failed in english in second year. Can I write my english exam now.if it is possible what are the procedures?
26th April 2019, 04:48 PM
divyanshuktr
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I complete my B.Com (Calicut University) now, which I left 12 years back?

No Friend, after gap of 12 years you are not eligible to complete your backlogs, because every universities offer maximum of 6 years to complete your degree course.

So don't waste your time again take fresh admission in B.Com and make it complete.

Good Luck....
30th April 2019, 11:01 PM
divyanshuktr504

Thumbs up Re: Can I complete my B.Com (Calicut University) now, which I left 12 years back?

No, Friend you are not eligible. B.com stands for Bachelor in commerce is a graduation degree course. This is a 3 years of degree course having 6 semesters. For that course every universities offer maximum of 6 years to complete. So at present if you want to do B.com again then take admission in 1st year.

Best of Luck..
27th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my b.com, I have failed in 6th semester. Then i registered 2 times for the exam but i could't write the exam. Can i have a chance to write the exam again???
8th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA economics from calicut university in 2004. passed all subject except english.
Is it possible to complete the course now.
16th July 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I am 2013 admission in calicut university but i have few papers back in 5th and 6th sem.. now its 2019 is there any chance to complete the degree.. what if the maximum duration of 6 yrs had gone.. The university may conduct those exams? please reply
16th July 2019, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I am 2013 admission in Calicut university i have few papers back in 5th and 6th semester can i write those papers now?
3rd September 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I have done final year B.Com (Calicut University) by 2012, but I failed in one paper of second year B.Com. Can I write that exam after 6year? Could you please tell me what are the procedures for that?
Please reply....
28th September 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

My degree course started in the year 2009 and ended in 2012. I failed in some subjects. Can I take the examination again after 8 years? If I can, what are the procedures? Please reply..
3rd October 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done final year BCOM by 2017-2018. But I failed in second year 2 papers and 3rd year 1paper can I write the paper now?could you please tell me what are the procedures for that.
Please give me reply

Your's faithfully
KhansaNahar
12th October 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done final BCom by 1998.But I filed I year 1 paper and second year 2 paper.Can I complete my Bcom with new Order of University (U.O.No.1095/2019/PB) Dted.07-08-2019 of V.C.

The order says as per paper second read above Syndicate conduct one time regular supplementary examination for all course since 1995.
13th October 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am 2000-2003 admission for B com, the 1 st year Part 1 ( English) paper not passed yet any possibility to complete my degree
Suhail
16th October 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am 2013 admission in calicut university but i have few papers back in 5th and 6th sem.. now its 2019 is there any chance to complete the degree.. what if the maximum duration of 6 yrs had gone.. The university may conduct those exams? please reply
31st October 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my BA History(Calicut University)now,which I left 7 years back..?
3rd November 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM PASSING MY B COM DEGREE 2013 . ALL MARK LIST WITH ME NOW . ALL SUBJECT PAASED . BUT AFTER PASSING I CANT APPLAY MY ORIGINAL UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE . NOW I WANT TO GET MY CERTIFICATE . ITS POSSIBLE OR NOT . WHAT IS THE PROCEEDURE .PLEASE ADVICE ME .
18th November 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I failed 12 subject and I missed to attend 5th and 3rd semester last chance exams. So what can I do? Can I apply one time special supplementary exam?? Please reply
21st November 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to know the 2003 rd Bcom batch supply result.at the time my reg no. Missing.thats why I couldn't find the results at that time. Is there any chance to find out my result now.
26th February 2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

My batch is 2015-2018 i have a paper back in my second sem exam can i get passed through any type of moderation?
9th March 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i studied BSC Mathematics in 2004 at calicut university. i have not passed english papers. can i complete now?
9th March 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done final year B.Com (mg University) by 2007, but I failed in one paper of second year B.Com. Can I write that exam after 12 years? Could you please tell me what are the procedures for that?
Please reply.
Thank you
14th April 2020, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I failed in one paper b.com 3rd semhow can passed this subject plx tell
20th April 2020, 03:00 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You have to first cleared your backlogs first to get admisision in the next process.

-Important tips:-
:- Prepared notes
:- Strick timetable follow
:- Read more
:- Last 5 year question paper boost your preparation .
:- Work hard
:- Concentrate on basic
20th April 2020, 03:01 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You have to first cleared your backlogs first to get admisision in the next process.

-Important tips:-
:- Prepared notes
:- Strick timetable follow
:- Read more
:- Last 5 year question paper boost your preparation .
:- Work hard
:- Concentrate on basic
5th June 2020, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I missed my 4 th semester examination..and after completing it ..will i able to do PG under Calicut University without loosing year?
26th July 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I complete my graduation again which I left 9 years
1st August 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I completed BSc botany in2004 from kerala university But I faild in english can I complete couse now
28th August 2020, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

My passout year was 2011, i have only one paper to complete b. Com. I have done exam april 2019.i have two supplies, bt i passed in onepaper. One i failed..
Is there any chance to write again?
19th September 2020, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have several quires so will u please give a contact no of calicut university
2nd December 2020, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I took the admission 2005 in law college under Calicut university .I was was completed the course. But Last Examination I am not attended .Can I continue my course now 2021? without regular classes?if need for regular classes I can getting admission in same college without entranceExamination?(I studied in government Law College)
Saji
30th April 2022, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

I completed Higher Secondary education ( 2) in 2019. Due to some issues and Situations i couldn't pursue my studies for 3 years or i didn't went to any College for 3 years.. Am I Eligible to go for Any Bsc degree this year (2022)under Calicut University recognised colleges. ( passed 2 Bioscience with 85% / 1036 out of 1200).
17th October 2022, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I completed BA Economics in 2004 kerala university but failed in 1st language can complete course now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?