8th March 2022, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my B.Arch after 10 years of gap?

I was a bright student and university rank holder but then I was unable to go through the course from 4th year due to the sudden death of my Dad and family issues. Now I would like to resume back to my studies. Can I continue from 4th year.

8th March 2022, 11:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my B.Arch after 10 years of gap?

After 10 years gap, you can start your graduation from the beginning. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university.
8th March 2022, 11:36 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Although 10 years is a huge gap, but if you are motivated towards studies and want to complete it any how, then you must do it.

One can get study permit with study gaps as long as the course one wants to persue is in line with your work experience or us an addition to your skills.
8th March 2022, 11:43 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No,after a long gap you can't continue from 4th year.
But you can complete from beginning if,you have 12th degree , migration certificate , marksheet etc..
8th March 2022, 06:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot rejoin your B.Arch degree course from where you left after 10 years, as the maximum duration allowed for completion of B.Arch degree course is 6 years from the date of registration to the same degree course.

So, if you want to have degree in Architecture i.e; B.Arch. you need to start all again from the very first year of the same degree course by seeking fresh admission to the same degree course.
9th March 2022, 03:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes Ofcourse You can restart after 10 years of gap but You should have trust in yourself that I can do it. “I can achieve my goals”. And you should have the powerful positive mentality that anybody will can't be able to stop me to reach my targets.
10th March 2022, 01:30 PM
Bruce122

I have some ideas and completed.I conformed to this and then tells to you
11th March 2022, 12:31 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot continue B.Arch after 10 years interval. But you can complete your studies through distance learning. It will be better for your career.
13th March 2022, 10:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Sorry for the misfortune happened with you but it is not possible to continue the course after 10 years of gap.

Maximum duration to complete the bachelor course is 5 or 6 years varies with course.

So, you will have to take admission in 1st year of the course.
14th March 2022, 10:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Arch is a four year undergraduate course. You are not eligible to pursue and complete the course now.

As per AICTE and UGC the maximum duration to complete a bachelor degree course is 5 or 6 years. So, you are not eligible to complete the course now after 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?