29th February 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap?

Is it possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details on this? I really appreciate your help in advance. Thank you!

1st March 2016, 09:45 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap?

Yes, sure you can complete your graduation after a gap of 12 years but no more as a regular candidate. You can however, pursue your graduation from an Open University via correspondence mode.

The procedure is quite simple, you can either visit the official website of the University or can even visit its branch and get the required information.
1st March 2016, 09:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible. The procedure is such that you need to visit your nearest branch of any Open University, i.e. IGNOU, NIOS, etc. as you cannot pursue graduation as a regular candidate. You will however, have to fill up the application form and deposit the required amount of money for the course and get enrolled in the Institute.
1st March 2016, 09:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap.

It is possible only through distance mode of education.

IGNOU is best and suitable university to pursue graduation in distance mode. To apply for admission go to https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/
2nd March 2016, 12:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap? What would be the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete details on this? I really appreciate your help in advance. Thank you!
No, it is not possible to complete graduation after 12 years of gap. You have to join again a degree course from in the 1st year through correspondence. You have to complete all the 3 years of course to complete the graduation. The course is graduation available in many universities through correspondence mode like;
2nd March 2016, 12:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in under graduate course to complete your bachelor degree after gap years.

The eligibility to get admission in undergraduate course is candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board/university.

So, you can apply for admission in the university and course you want to get admission.
24th June 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am at surat city.and i want to complete any graduation degree. But i have 12th class completed
In the years 2008.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?