8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete B.A after 6 years gap?

Sir, I have compartment in B.A final (regular) from Bardhaman university, Bengal in year 2011. Now I want to complete my B.A after 6 years gap. Is it possible to complete it. Please tell.

8th October 2017, 02:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete B.A after 6 years gap?

No, it is not possible to complete B.A course after 6 years of gap. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.A course is 3 years and the maximum duration is 6 years. Since, you have 6 years gap after completion of your B.A third year, that means, the maximum duration of the course is completed from the date you have taken admission, so, you are not eligible to complete the B.A course.
8th October 2017, 03:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is possible to complete BA after a long gap also.
There is no any special criteria required in completing graduation.
But one thing you should keep in mind that you are going to complete this after 6 years later. That is why you have to start from 1st year. As because there is no any procedure to start from 2nd or 3rd part after a long gap.
8th October 2017, 04:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me tell you that the minimum of duration for B.A course is 3 years and the maximum duration to complete the B.A course is 6 years in most of the university.
So, sorry to say that you can not complete you B.A course after having 6 years of gap.
8th October 2017, 05:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot start your dropped out BA degree after 6 years of gap. You have to start BA again from starting, if you want to complete it. Only three years of gap are applicable.
8th October 2017, 06:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have compartment in B.A final (regular) from Bardhaman university, Bengal in year 2011. Now I want to complete my B.A after 6 years gap. Is it possible to complete it. Please tell.

Sorry, it is not possible to complete a BA after 6 years gap. For each course there is a minimum and maximum duration. For a course like BA the maximum duration is only around 6 years. You have to contact the college, you studied for exact details about it. You can join again the BA course in distance mode and complete it. Duration of the course is three years. You have to appear for the examinations only. No need to attend the classes on a daily basis. This is one of the best option to study BA after 6 year gap.
8th October 2017, 07:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete BA graduation after 5 years of gap.

Candidate who want to complete BA graduation degree after 5 years of gap have to take admission in the BA graduation course from the starting and have to appear in all semesters.
8th November 2017, 11:02 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to continue your studies after a long gap. But you can get graduation degree by taking admission in graduation as a fresher.
You have to repeat your graduation to complete it.
A candidate is not allowed to continue with a long gap of 5 years.
There is no any age limit criteria to do graduation. You can apply for admission to get a graduate degree.
You can apply in an open schooling board. So, that there will be no need to attend regular classes.
19th October 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete BA after 5 Years gap in tumkur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?