11th September 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation from other college while doing English Honors in Scottish Church Kolkata?

i am doing english honours in scottish church college,kolkata.i have completed 1st year here.can i complete my graduation in another college?

12th January 2012, 02:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation from other college while doing English Honors in Scottish Church Kolkata?

Yes you can change and pursue the course from other college but changes or switching colleges affiliated under the same university is possible but under certain conditions as laid down by the university. First of all you should have a valid reason for the switch and there should be seat available in the college where you wish to switch. You have to fill the form of switching with the concerned department to be approved for switching by the concerned authority. If your case is valid and under the guidelines of switching between colleges under the same university then you will be able to switch and continue your further studies in a different college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?