27th July 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I consider vishakapathnam as my home state? I'm stying 9th to 12th from vishakapatnam

if a student is studying from 9th to 12th in Visakhapatnam is consider as local or non local candidate?
please reply soon.....

Related Questions:
  1. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat?
  2. Admission to Class 10 CBSE in another state after passing 9th CBSE from another state?
  3. In Vishakapathnam how many colleges are there for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee details of those colleges?
  4. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Arch in NIT Raipur?
  5. Is there a girls quota in AIEEE for admission in IIITs or NITs?
  6. How many years a candidate should reside in Karnataka to be considered as Karnataka resident?
  7. Which state will be considered as my home state in AIEEE? I have done my 12th from Chandigarh but having a domicile certificate of Punjab
  8. Which state should be consider as my home state in AIEEE? I am OBC candidate belonging to UP but appeared in 12th from Bihar
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  10. Can I get admission to study in 11th State Board if appear in 10th NIOS Board exam in Vishakapatnam? Possibility to get job?
  11. What would be considered as my home state in AEEE? I have done 12th from Chandigarh and having residential of Punjab
  12. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar through home state quota? My home state is Maharashtra
  13. Which should be my home state if I passed 12th from Chandigarh but have domicile certificate of Punjab?
  14. Can I get NIT Jalandhar in AIEEE Home State Quota? I have done my 12th from Maharastra and I have a domicile of Punjab
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  16. Can a 9th grade student prepare for entrance exam of AIIMS?
  17. Domicile Criteria in IAS Exam Eligibility -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Pharma companies in Vishakapatnam?
14th July 2015, 06:57 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I consider vishakapathnam as my home state? I'm stying 9th to 12th from Vishakapatnam

See, home state and local candidate are two different things. Home state is that state where you are born. If you are born say in Calicut and then you continue your education in Vishakhapatnam, then Vishakhapatnam does not become your home state. You cannot show this city as your home state just by studying there for few years. Your home state is where you were born. Your birth certificate says so.
Although you are a local candidate for both states, as you are working or studying in that particular state with respect to some organization or institution. You are non local candidate for Mumbai or any other state where you were not born and also is not your working place. But is you sincerely want that Vishakhapatnam will become your home state, then apply for a voter's ID card in that state. This will help you.
15th July 2015, 12:07 PM
john215

Default Re: Can I consider vishakapathnam as my home state? I'm stying 9th to 12th from Vishakapatnam

Re: Can I cosider vishakapathnam as my home state? I'm stying 9th to 12th from Vishakapatnam

Yes you can consider vishakapatnam
Because you can staying 9th to 12th in this state so you can consider
You can check your Addar Card and Voter card Addressees because you can show your ID prof and Address prof
21st October 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter have studied 1st to 6th class in Hyderabad, then from 7th to 12th from visakhapatnam, ap. Can she consider local status for AP ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?