17th April 2021, 03:52 PM
Sana Parveen T V

Can I directly join to second year of additional Bachelor's degree being Physics graduate?

I am a physics graduate under calicut university, i need to write DHA examination at Dubai to work in health related field for that, i need to take an additional degree in health specialties under cu. Sir, i need to know that, can i directly join to second year of the additional bachelor's degree? And what is the other requirements?

17th April 2021, 11:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I directly join to second year of additional Bachelor's degree being Physics graduate?

No, You can't directly join to second year of additional Bachelor's degree being Physics graduate.

You have to start from 1st year because Physics and Health Science both are different subjects and it is no possible to join direct 2nd Year of any course except Engineering courses.
30th April 2021, 07:59 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I directly join to second year of additional Bachelor's degree being Physics graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Parveen T V View Post
I am a physics graduate under calicut university, i need to write DHA examination at Dubai to work in health related field for that, i need to take an additional degree in health specialties under cu. Sir, i need to know that, can i directly join to second year of the additional bachelor's degree? And what is the other requirements?
No,you can not join directly into second year ,one must to do or clear first year then it has to do second year.Its a step wise process,one can not jump to the next level without undergoing to the sequence bases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?