8th November 2011, 01:25 PM
uujwalkumar

Can I do any course after BDS so as to work as ENT Practitioner? Possibility of doing MS in ENT after BDS?

Can I do any course after B.d.s, to start work as e.n.t practiotioner? Is there any possibility of doing M.S. in E.N.T, after completing B.D.S.? If yes, what is the procedure and the options?

20th June 2012, 07:21 PM
dr.anirudhmakhecha

Default Re: Can I do any course after BDS so as to work as ENT Practitioner? Possibility of doing MS in ENT after BDS?

new rules have included ent as a subject for bds courses which enables them to do ent as p.g
your best option would be to select oral and maxilofacial surgery after your bds which lets you get into ent as well...
thank you!!
7th July 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do any course after BDS so as to work as ENT Practitioner? Possibility of doing MS in ENT after BDS?

Can I do MS in ENT specializasion after BDS?
9th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is d scope of e.n.t course after bds?
3rd October 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

after BDS except MDS any other PG can be done in India and in Karnataka suppose MS ENT /Ophthalmology or any other if so please mention the university
25th April 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do ent course after bds . which college or university r providing the course .what is the procedure for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?