28th December 2015, 01:41 PM
hemaxi virani

BDS holder can pursue MS in ENT or Gynecology?

I want to know that it is possible to get admission in MS ent or gynecology after completing bds? Can some one become MS ent after competing bds??

29th December 2015, 01:31 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BDS holder can pursue MS in ENT or Gynecology?

MS (ENT) stands for Master of Surgery in Ear, Nose and Throat. The course duration is for three years and to join this course candidate needs to have a degree of M.B.B.S and also minimum one year of internship then only candidates will be allowed to pursue this course.

Since you have mentioned that you are holding a degree of BDS that is Bachelor of Dental Surgery so you cannot apply for M.S in ENT or Gynecology course as according to the norms of educational qualification M.B.B.S degree is a must for every candidate in order to pursue M.S course in ENT etc.
21st May 2017, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BDS holder can pursue MS in ENT or Gynecology?

I am in my internship and going to attempt NEET this December. What is the procedure to opt ENT? Can we do it through counseling or should write separate college entrances?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?