25th April 2022, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any medical course with a mean grade of C plain with C plain in biology D plain in chemistry?

Can I do any medical course with a mean grade of C plain with C plain in biology D plain in chemistry D plus in maths C+ in Kiswahili C- in English B- in business and B- in CRE

29th April 2022, 01:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any medical course with a mean grade of C plain with C plain in biology D plain in chemistry?

Some of the best C plain courses include
Nutritionist and Health
Hospitality Management
Communication and Media Studies

One can also do certificate in Community health nursing , after completion of certificate course one can progress to diploma course with mean grade of C.
One can also go for
Pharmacy course
Clinical medicine
Dental Technology course
Optometry course
Medical Imaging Science course
Community Oral Health Course etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?